Bamboo Village has touched the hearts of many – and one day, it may touch your heart as well. Until you can arrive to the shores of Phan Thiet, here is the story of how this magical place came to be.
During a trip to Mui Ne in 1997, Loan Ngo was taken by the beauty of Mui Be beach and the untapped potential of building a luxury, eco-friendly resort here. She bought the land, quit her day job and put her dream to work.
Loan’s vision was to create an environment that would transport her guests to a different world – where traditional Vietnamese village meets lush tropical landscape and sparkling warm beach. Bamboo Village is a harmonious blend of Mother Nature and modern amenities of a luxury resort.
When Loan began, she did not have a degree in tourism, but what she had was an ardent passion for travel and a keen intuition to constantly adapt to the needs of her guests in order to create a meaningful experience for all of them.
At Bamboo Village, Loan rewards staff members who dedicate themselves to their work and create a better environment for guests. This mentality is shared, as one staff member will train another, and everyone grows stronger and stronger with time. Bamboo Village is very much a network of high talents who are all pursuing their work to the highest degree – all in service to each and every guest.
From each sunrise to sunset for the past 18 years, Bamboo Village has grown from a single idea into a resort that will stand the test of time. We have employees set to serve you, and a sense of luxury to surround you in an environment far, far away from the stresses of today.
Come to Bamboo Village and experience serenity unlike anything you have ever felt before. It’s a healing of the mind, body and spirit that transcend us to greater levels of peace and understanding. Bamboo Village will push you higher with each passing wave.
- TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice 2017 Top Hotels
- TripAdvisor’s Hall of Fame, Certificate of Excellence, 2011-2016
- Luxury Travel Guide’s Hideaway of The Year, Asia & Australia 2016
- Luxury Travel Guide’s Best Hotels for Honeymoonds & Weddings, Asia & Australia 2016
- HolidayCheck (Germany)’s Winner of Quality Selection, 2014-2016
- Booking.com Award of Excellence, 2014-2016
- Hotels.com Outstanding Award, 2014-2016
- The Guide Awards, 2011-2016
- The Guide Awards, Green Lotus, 2009-2014
- TravelMyth’s Top 4-Star Hotel in Mui Ne, 2016
- Top 100 World Best Hotels, Starway Tourism Awards, 2013
- Top Ten 4-Star Beach Resorts, Vietnam Tourism Awards, 2010-2016